Permits & Licenses

Pullman Police Permits/Licenses
Animal Licensing
  • Dogs 6 months and older, residing within the City of Pullman for more than 30 days must be licensed.
Business Registration
  • Businesses operating within the City of Pullman should register their business, and provide premise contact information to the Pullman Police Department.
Concealed Weapons Permits
  • Citizens who live within the City of Pullman limits, and those who live out-of-state, are eligible to apply for a Washington State Concealed Pistol License at the Pullman Police Department.
Itinerant Vendor Permits
  • The City of Pullman prohibits itinerant vendors from operating within city limits without first obtaining a permit from the Pullman Police Department.

Itinerant Vendor Registration Form.pdf

Noise Variance Permits
  • Electronically amplified noise is regulated 24-hours a day. All noise is regulated between the hours of 10pm and 7am.

Noise Variance Application.pdf 

Residential Rental Property Registration
  • Owners of residential rental properties are required to register the property with the City of Pullman.

Rental Property Registration Form.pdf

Residential Restricted Parking Permits
  • Restricted residential parking areas require valid resident or visitor parking permits, which are issued by the Pullman Police Department.

Street Use Permits

  • It is unlawful for any person or group to hold a public meeting or event that will obstruct any sidewalk, street, alley, or public place, without first obtaining a permit from the City of Pullman. 

Street Use Permit Application.pdf

 Transportation Licensing

  • Each taxi company or TNC is required to complete the Pullman Police Department's transportation licensing process, prior to conducting business within the City of Pullman.

Transportation License Affadavit Form.pdf
Transportation License Application.pdf


Pullman Fire Permits

Please visit the Planning Department's 'Applications/Brochures/Maps' page for links to many forms and applications, including but not limited to: Pre-Application Meeting Request, Site Plan Review,  Sign Permit, Conditional Use Permit, Zone Change, Subdivisions